These rules apply to all edits. If you see someone breaking these rules, please inform one of our staff members.
- Please be respectful and civil to other users:
- Do not disrespect, harass, offend, threaten, insult, or argue with other users. These types of harassment include bullying, using insults or offensive slurs, etc.
- Please keep conversations and messages appropriate.
- Do not argue or criticize the admins for their actions, as this is considered to be rather disrespectful. The admins are just doing their job.
- Vandalism, trolling, spamming, discriminative, and not safe for work (NSFW) content are all strictly prohibited.
- Discriminative content includes hate speech, ethnic slurs, or any hateful action directed towards people based on their orientation, gender, race, etc.
- Not safe for work (NSFW) content includes sexual or explicit content; generally anything that would be disallowed in a school or workplace.
- Non-admin users should not give warnings to other users. Friendly advice and tips are okay, but only staff members, admins, and owners will give out warnings.
- Do not use sockpuppet accounts. A sockpuppet account is when a user uses an ALT account to get past/protest a ban or create an alibi. Any sockpuppet accounts that are caught will be permanently banned. If you want to discuss an unfair ban, talk to another admin about it.
- While you are being blocked, don't complain to staff members, admins, and owners to unblock you. The answer will be no. You will have to deal with it just like everyone else who also break the rules. Just wait until your block expires.
- Do not ask or beg the admin members for admin/mod rights, unless you are indeed trustworthy, or are active a lot on this wiki.
- Stick to the topic of this wiki. Only create articles about topics related to the Pretty Cure/Precure franchise. Any off-topic articles and images will be deleted. Repeatedly creating off-topic articles can result in a ban from this wiki.
- Please utilize proper grammar, spelling and sentence structures before posting. We all make mistakes! But we want to keep this wiki as professional as possible.
- Do not plagiarize.
- Do not vandalize the articles or anything else on the Wiki.
- Do not make major changes to the format of a page (ie. don't delete entire sections, remove a gallery, etc.)
- Do not spam or flood the wiki with unrelated content.
- Do not create/make duplicate, useless or irrelevant pages. If the page does not include hate speech, racism, offensive language or NSFW, you'll be given a warning and/or banned from the wiki.
- Do not add false information. It can mislead others, and this is supposed to be a legit and serious wiki. Only add information if it has been confirmed.
- Do not rename pages without first consulting admins/staff members.
- Do not add categories to your blog posts, profiles, etc.
- Do not add any original or fan-made characters to the wiki.
- Do not add fan art into gallery/upload files.
- Do not edit another user's profile without their permission.
- Users are free to customize their profiles as they see fit, as long as the content doesn't conflict with the rules on this page.
Manual of Style
This section specifies how each type of article should be structured. Each bullet points represents a header within the article.
- Main article: Precurepedia:Guidelines - Page Structure.
- Do not upload fan-related other similar works. Official arts/images (such as magazine scans) are acceptable.
- Do not upload low-quality files.
- Do not upload duplicates of the same image. This wastes space and clutters Precurepedia. If you have a higher quality version of an image, click on it to head to its image page and click "upload a new version of this file." This will keep the image title the same and replace all existing versions with your new image.
- When you uploaded a new version of the file, but the old one is still displayed (due to Cloudflare's cache) and the thumbnail is not updating tho. Alternatively, You have manually to; bypass the cache, clearing your browser's cache, or force hard refresh. Don't revert to an old version or upload the new file again.
(for episode/movie galleries)
Blocked vs Banned
Being blocked and being banned are two different things.
- If you are blocked, that means that you can come back on Precurepedia after a certain amount of time.
- If you are banned, that means you are not allowed to edit on Precurepedia anymore and your username will receive a block of infinite duration from the Precurepedia site.
Any unnecessary, irrelevant, or spam-like categories/articles will be deleted immediately. Edits that don't follow these rules will first be changed back with an explanation by an admin, secondly be discussed with the editor by an admin if repeated, and if it continues to be a problem the editor will face a ban (temporary/permanent if need be).